I am a Postdoctoral Researcher working on Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning at Information Processing and Communications Lab at Imperial College London with Prof. Deniz Gunduz. I have completed my PhD in Computer Science at Queen Mary University of London as a member of Centre for Intelligent Sensing under the supervision of Prof. Andrea Cavallaro (formerly, Dr. Hamed Haddadi) and Dr. Richard G. Clegg, supported by Life Sciences Institute. My Ph.D. research was focused on privacy-preserving machine learning mechanisms for behavioural data analysis, particularly for motion sensor data generated by the mobile and wearable devices. I have been a Ph.D. intern at Brave Software where I worked on privacy-preserving content personalization, working with Dr. Dimitrios Athanasakis and Dr. Benjamin Livshits. I have also been a visiting PhD student at Imperial College London, as a member of DataboxProject, working with Dr. Hamed Haddadi. Please download my CV for more information.
Fan Mo, Anastasia Borovykh, Mohammad Malekzadeh, Hamed Haddadi, Soteris
• 2021 - Preprint (Under Review).
• The preliminary version has been presented at ICLR Workshop on Distributed and Private Machine Learning (DPML-2021).
Giuseppe Siracusano, Salvator Galea, Davide Sanvit, Mohammad Malekzadeh, Hamed
Haddadi, Gianni Antichi, Roberto Bifulco.
• 2020 - Preprint (Under Review).
Mohammad Malekzadeh, Anastasia Borovykh, Deniz Gündüz.
• 2021 - Accepted for the ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS) (Under Minor Revison).
Mohammad Malekzadeh, Richard G. Clegg, Andrea Cavallaro, and Hamed Haddadi.
• 2021 - ACM Journal on Interactive, Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Technologies (IMWUT)
• Will also be presented at ACM conference for Ubiquitous Computing (UbiComp 2021)
Mohammad Malekzadeh, Burak Hasircioglu, Nitish Mital, Kunal Katarya, Mehmet Emre Ozfatura, Deniz Gündüz
• 2021 - The Second AAAI Workshop on Privacy-Preserving Artificial Intelligence (PPAI-21)
• Selected as the best submission to the ITU AI/ML in 5G Challenge, sub-challenge Privacy Preserving AI/ML in 5G networks for healthcare applications, ITU-ML5G-PS-022
Paul-Marie Carfantan, Omar Costilla-Reyes, Delia Fuhrmann, Jonas Glesaaen, Qi
He, Andreas Kirsch, Julie Lee, Mohammad Malekzadeh, Esben Sørig, Caryn Tan, Emily Turner;
• 2018 - Data Study Group team. (2019, February 5). Data Study Group Final Report: Accenture. Zenodo.
Marziyeh Barghandan, Mohammad Malekzadeh, Atefeh Safdel and Iren Mazloomzadeh.
• 2014 - The IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining, ASONAM 2014, China.
Mohammad Malekzadeh, MohammadAmin Fazli, Pooya Jalaly Khalilabadi, Hamid R.
Rabiee, MohammadAli Safari.
• 2011 - The 5th SNA-KDD Workshop ’11 (SNA-KDD’11), USA.
Mohammad Malekzadeh and Mehdy Bohlool.
• 2008 - The 13th National CSI Computer Science , Iran.